Monday, September 24, 2012

Challenge #53 - An Apple a Day

Happy Autumn everyone! 
Fall has definitely arrived in my part of the world.  The kids actually asked for mittens before they walked out the door this morning!

What do you think of  when you think, "Autumn?"  Sweaters, hot chocolate, pumpkins, scarecrows?? 

And what about apples??

They are  truly a "FALL" thing!

So this week I challenge you to use the image of an apple on your creation- stamp it, cut it out or use some patterned paper just as I did.    

I made this Thanksgiving card for my sister who won't be attending our family's annual dinner.  She'll be so happy to receive it and know we are thinking of her even though she is far away!


Lynne
I am going out of town in the morning so I pulled this layout from my archives,  I took  l took a little liberty with the 'apple' theme, but I think it works.



Barb
Here's my layout for this challenge. I've used a button apple embellishment.
Thanks for the fun challenge, Bronwyn.

 



4 comments:

Tameko said...

Beautiful DT projects. I don't see Mr.Linky. Here is my entry: http://www.creatingmypeace.com/2012/09/teacher-card-set.html

Unknown said...

I love everything about apples and fall! a perfect contest for me.

Angela said...

Fun inspiration from the DT!

Angela B. said...

Love some apples!