Sunday, November 18, 2012

Challenge #61 - Seeing Stars!!

Happy Monday everyone!!  Bronwyn here.  
Glad to see you back here at Use Your Stuff!

This week the challenge is simple - USE STARS in your 
creative project.  

Make them glittery, 3-dimensional, or use them as a border - it's up to you!  Can't wait to see everyone's projects.


Here is my project this week.  I made some 3D stars out of patterned paper and created some multi-textured canvases that now decorate my kids' bathroom.  

Lynne
I admit I am posting an old layout of me.  Some would wonder why I am posting this, but I think it is fun.  I hope you enjoy it too.  The stars are all hand drawn.



Barb
I love using stars. It's one of those embellishments that can go on just about any project. For this one, it was perfect. What's a western layout without stars?









2 comments:

Brenshevia said...

all ready to link up but no link lol did I miss it?

Lynne said...

There is a button that says "add your link". Could you look again? Thanks for playing along.