Sunday, December 2, 2012

#63 - Going Retro

Hello everyone. Can you believe December is here already? If you're like me, you tend to put your creative self on the back burner. This year I'm hoping to still play around a bit when time allows.

In an effort to keep the creative juices flowing, the challenge this week is all about going retro. Create a project using older pictures, using some of the amazing retro themed product lines out there, or just by using old-school stuff in your stash.

For my project I used a line from the Prima Reflections Collection. I also used a photo of my grandmother surrounded by all her grandchildren circa 1962 - I just happen to be the baby on her lap.


Have fun with this challenge. I can't wait to see your finished projects. Don't forget to come back here and link them up.

Lynne
It has been a busy week for me, so I dug into my files and pulled up this old layout 
I had of my parents and my oldest daughter back in 1987.  



Joy

Bronwyn

I love product by Echo Park.  They always update and tweak classic retro style.  I used some of their papers and embellishments to create this double layout about my only daughter.







1 comment:

ddazzled71 said...

Hi, I just found your site today and am looking forward to playing along with more of your challenges. Loving the wonderful inspiration from the DT.
Danie xx