Monday, December 10, 2012

Challenge #64- Office supplies

Hello there you crafty types,

The staring of a new week means it's time for a new challenge here at UYS.
This week we are challenging you to use things that you might see in the office; paper clips, tabs, staples, maybe even notebook paper or some computer generated journaling. 

Let's check out what the creative team made this challenge......

Joy



Barb
I don't raid our home office very often for supplies, but I should do it more often. There's lots in there I could be using. On my layout I used my husband's PTouch labeller, and I did the journaling on clear mailing labels and put it onto the journaling square.

 





2 comments:

Julene Matthews said...

I've got heaps of stationery items to use up.Thanks for the inspiration to use them.

Julene Matthews said...

I've just come on here to upload and see it is closed...rats!!!
Oh well another layout done :(