Sunday, December 16, 2012

Challenge #65 - Symmetry

Hi all.  Keeping busy during this busy season??

This week's challenge is to use SYMMETRY on your creation.

Webster's defines Symmetry as:

1: balanced proportions; also : beauty of form arising from balanced proportions

2: the property of being symmetricalespecially :correspondence in size, shape, and relative position of parts on opposite sides of a dividing line or median plane or about a center or axis




My card is completely "symmetrical" except the title text.  That would have been hard to do!!

C'mon- share your symmetrical creations please!!


Lynne

I have not done much scrapping at all this December.  I apologize.  However, I love a symmetircal look to a layout so I went back to an old layout I had done a few years back.  Hope you like it.

  

Barb
I love symmetry too. On this layout my pictures sizes and placement are very symmetrical.










Joy




1 comment:

Anita Scroggins said...

I am not seeing a linky for this challenge - is my computer crazy (which happens sometimes!) or is it missing?