Monday, May 27, 2013

Challenge #86 - Geometry

Lynne here.  Happy Memorial Day everyone.  I am sorry I am late.
This week's challenge is to use one dominant shape on your layout.  
There is only one twist, you can't use a circle. 
 I was inspired by a layout I pinned a long time ago on Pinterest.  I hope you are all inspired too.  
 I look forward to seeing all the wonderful creations you all come up with. 



Joy

This week I made a mini canvas. I used a stencil in the background for my 1st geo-pattern then I 
paper pieced the tea cup and used another geo-pattern.

Barb
For my layout I used a lot of stars.

Milena
I also used triangles in my layout.


Sarah






2 comments:

Mimi said...

Thank you for a great challenge. Love all the creations designed by your DT, great work all round. Hugs Mimi

Riti said...

lovely DT inspirations.
Thanks for a Fun challenge.