Sunday, November 8, 2015

Highlights Challenge #198 - Old Stash

Thanks everyone for digging deep and creating with your old stuff.  Just goes to show how the oldies are still goodies!  Several entries caught my eye:
How great are # 15. sarascloset: snowpeople ?  She used not only old stash, but upcycled too!



















Oh and this adorable card by 20. Billie A



How about perfect these old papers 23. Julene By Design: used  for her unique subject on this LO?



Thanks again for playing along everyone, you all deserve a "cheers!" And don't forget to come back tomorrow for the new challenge.

3 comments:

Julene Matthews said...

Thanks for choosing me to highlight.Love using up old stash.

sarascloset said...

Awwww, thank you so much for choosing my little snowshakers to be highlighted! And Congratulations to Billie and Julene! Julene, I think I have that patterned paper in my stash!

Billie A said...

Thank you for picking my card for the highlight.. Congratulation to the other highlighters. Wonderful works of art.