Monday, April 17, 2017

Challenge #260 - Eyelets and Brads

Hey guys!  Heather R here with this week's challenge.  I don't know about any of you, but I have SO many eyelets and brads in my stash and so I thought it would be fun to try and use some of them up.  And not just one or two here an there, but I would really love to see you guys use eyelets or brads or both to make a shape on your layout.  Maybe a heart or a circle around your title or word in your journaling, or a fun way to frame a photo.

On my Minnie Mouse layout below I framed the Minnie & Me title with red brads. I think I used almost 50 of them...and I still have plenty to spare!  I have a couple other layouts on my blog to share as well...one using eyelets and embroidery floss, and the other using eyelet brads.

Hope to see some of you using up your stash too!



I used twenty eyelets on my lace-up style card.


Amanda

I used 12 brads on my layout to make parentheses around my title.






I used 54 brads to make the circle on my layout.


Tina

I used Eyelets to create the circles on my layout


Amy
There are little white brads through out the pages







No comments: