Monday, April 24, 2017

Challenge #261 - Circles

Hello Everyone - Chris C. here with your challenge this week. I can't believe this is the last week of April.

For this week's challenge, I would like to see some circles (at least one) on  your project.  There are so many options for creating circles - hand drawn, stitched, punched, die cuts, or cut files to name a few. I've used a cut file from Paper Issues and backed each circle with a piece of patterned paper from the Fancy Pants Joy Parade 6x6 paper pad. I look forward to seeing the cards/layouts/projects you create this week using circles.


Gail

I,  too, used a cut file on my layout and backed it with papers from a 6x6 paper pad by Pink Paislee - Oh My Heart.  



Amy
I created this layout using a Kaisercraft bubble mini stencil to create the background, then using my fiskars cirle punch and my diamond press dies to cut out various circle shapes. The circles create a fun and slightly wacky theme, perfect for documenting Willy Wonka.



got some dot-print paper, circle stencils and stamps, brads



-When I think circles, I think soccer!


Alice K.

My circles are layered on the background. Hop over to my blog to learn how I made the backgrounds.



I used pieces of the April 2017 Paper Pumpkin to make my "circle" card.


Amanda

I used some die cut circles to highlight the cow on this birthday card for my father in law. 
He has just recently purchased some livestock!


I used some stickers that are circles for embellishing on my layout in various clusters





No comments: